Monday, April 25, 2011

Contest!!!

I've decided to host another contest! The theme is food photography!

Rules:

-The picture must be taken by you

-It must be of food, but you can have anything else in the pictures for decoration.

-You don't have to give me the recipe along with the photo... but I would appreciate it!

-You can enter as many pictures as you like!

-HINT: I love bright colours!

Contest Begins: Right now!
Contest Ends: May 3, 2011
Winners announced: May 4, 2011

Thanks in advance for entering!

9 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I recently found your blog when you kindly commented on my blog! Thank you for praying for Liam! :)

    I just wanted to ask you a question about the contest. Are we suppose to e-mail you the photos, or what?

    Blessings,
    Amy (Amy's Prayer Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you could post it in a post then comment here giving me a link back to the post? I don't feel free giving out my email address, as it has my full name in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I don't have a public blog, other than my Prayer Blog, and I don't want to post it on there. (would seem kinda weird, lol!)

    Maybe I'll just skip this time :)
    Maybe you could consider another e-mail address that maybe has your blog's name in it. Just an idea! :)

    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Book blogger,
    I don't think I will be able to enter this time. I am really busy!
    Thanks for the invite though :)
    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only 3 more days? I'm doomed! I'm busy too. Sort of.
    When are you leaving?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's my entry link:

    http://desiringgodsdesires.blogspot.com/2011/04/cinnamon-wheat-bread-recipe.html

    It's the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted recipe for meat pie on my blog. Would that work? Comment on my blog please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can use the secon recipe and the picture of the meat pie slice on the plate but am I not a day late? I only now saw the date.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!