Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Contest Winners!!!!

Well, here are the contest winners to my food photography contest!

First off, I will talk about each picture...

Nela's picture of Cinnamon Buns:

I really liked this picture! You can clearly see the glaze and swirls, and the close up is perfect! If you get too close it will sometimes get blurry if you are not careful.

Amy's picture of Pavlova:

Love this picture! It's slightly blurry, but I kind of like that. It gives it a nice look. I love how the chocolate is dribbled on top... it makes my mouth water.

Savories of Life's picture Meat Pie:



Great picture! I like how you had the other plate just barely in the picture and centered the main plate. The food looks delicious and the picture has lots of colour! I'll have to try and make it some time!

And now, for the winners... *drum roll please*

First place goes to NELA @ "Beloved Star." Be sure to check out her blog. It's awesome! Here's the address: desiringgodsdesires.blogspot.com

And here's the medal! Thanks for participating!

First place!


Honourable Mention goes to:

AMY THOMSON @ Amy's Prayer Blog. Be sure to take a look at her blog! The address: amysprayerblog.blogspot.com

And here's the medal!

Honourable Mention

4 comments:

  1. Yum those all look so good! Congrats girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks book blogger. :)

    Congrats to the rest of participants as well!

    That meat pie looks really good, Savories of Life. Do you have the recipe for it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you soo much!!

    The Cinnabon Bun looks DE-LICIOUS! :)

    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The winning recipe looks yummy. I really like this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!