Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Banana Bran Muffins



I love banana muffins of any kind! These are probably some of the best.


Ingredients:

3 beaten eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup salad oil
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
3 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups natural bran
3 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt

Mix bran, buttermilk, and bananas. Let sit while mixing other ingredients.
Combine eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla, and baking soda, then add bran mixture and the rest of the dry ingredients.
Put in muffin tins. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 400.

1 comment:

  1. your blog looks great! thanks for stopping by daybydaysunshine and leaving a comment! I'm so glad to see you live for God! Continue to be that shining light the world needs! I look forward to following your blog, come visit me again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!