Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recipe Contest

I have decided to host a recipe contest!!! The theme is Cookies and bars. Here are the details...



Post a cookie/bar recipe on your blog and then comment telling me which blog you did it on and what the address to the blog is.

Contest rules:



-The recipe has to be a cookie or bar



- You don't have to follow to enter, but it would be preferred



-You don't have to have a picture of the food with the recipe, but it would be preferred

The winner will recieve a medal for their blog (kind of like a button, but a little different), their blog address posted, and their recipe posted.

Contest starts: February 17, 2011
Contest ends: March 2, 2011
Winners will be announced: March 6, 2011

Thanks in advance for entering!

If you have any questions, comment and ask. I'll get back to you asap

12 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I'll be posting mine sometime next week probably. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I think I'll do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and one quick question--what are the entries going to be judged on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will be judged mostly on flavour. But I will also judge them on how the look (not too much though, because I might make them and they will look really bad but taste really good), and texture. They will not be judged too heavily on texture either though, because texture doesn't really make a difference to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my recipe entry link!

    http://desiringgodsdesires.blogspot.com/2011/02/recipe-contest-entry-cookies-bars.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi book blogger
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
    I talked to my parents, and they said it would be fine if I entered your contest!!!
    So, I will get my entry onto my blog ASAP, and let you know when I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted my entry to your contest on my blog, horse crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Book Blogger:
    I made a mistake in my recipe.
    I put bake bottom layer at 350'C,
    but it's actully 350'F.
    Please forgive me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is my entry. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

    http://throughmyrosyeyesi.blogspot.com/2011/02/recipes-i-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted my entry on my My Big Imagination blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh...
    I was looking through your recipes and I had to stop.

    My mouth was watering.

    No kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!