Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins


You have to try this recipe! It is so good! I have wanted to make chocolate chip bananas muffins and was really excited about trying these, I wasn't disappointed.


1/2 cup butter or margarine, room temp
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugar, add eggs, bananas and vanilla, beating each in well. Add combined dry ingredients and choc chips, stir until just moist. Fill prepared muffin tins. Bake at 350F, for 25 min. Yield: 6 jumbo, 12 large or 15 medium

2 comments:

  1. Pure YUM!
    Funny, lately I just had Banana Chocolate chip muffins. They're my favorite kind! I had 4 in one sitting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!